- This event has passed.
Deeper Dreamwork Using Bee Shamanism: For Healing & Spiritual Growth – With Ariella Daly
- How the ancient tradition of bee shamanism connects you more deeply to your body — and unlocks profound wisdom about everything from the cosmos to the personal inner work you’re being called to do
- The history and potentially life-changing significance of the Melissae, the bee priestesses — also known as the womb shamans
- The dream incubation practices of ancient Greece — and the long-ago revelation that bees are intimately connected to dreams
- The fascinating story of why the honeybee is sacred, the role of the figure eight in bee shamanism as the primary symbol of the bee tradition, and more
- How to infuse your dreams with a guided Fire-Sipping practice, a technique for bringing the energy of fire in the form of a beeswax candle into the body as a sacred temple, focusing on a part of your body that needs attention
Ariella will share how dreaming with bees can uniquely affect your dream state, the importance of honeybees as sacred beings in the ancient world and folklore…
And why bees are so important to humankind today.
You’ll discover how, just as the honeybee tends to its garden, you can tend to your own interior garden…
And learn more about the world and who you truly are through bee shamanism and intentional dreaming.
You’ll explore the hidden depths of your interior garden through the ancient tradition of bee shamanism…
Of which Dreamwork is an integral part…
To deepen into your own truth, intuition, and healing